Why tears "bitter"?

Our tears are 98% consisting of water. The remaining 2% occupy inorganic substances, most of which is sodium chloride – the most sophisticated salt, which we use for cooking. It is he who is the cause of salinity tears. The degree of salinity, or rather, the chemical composition that causes it may vary depending on the state of the body.

Basal, reflex and emotional. Basal constantly wet the cornea and protect their eyes from dust. The reflex is the reaction of the body into strong stimuli: evaporation from onion, foreign particles or tear gas. Emotional appear when we feel pain, upset or happy.

Laugh up to tears not easy. To do this, you need to use all the facial. If the crying person employs 43 muscles, laughing – only 17, then for the reception of joy must earn all 60. Maybe therefore, people cry from joy much less often than burning. There are still tears of pity. They are considered the most salty

In its composition, the last type of tears differs from other types of higher protein content. And stress hormones, as you know, have a protein nature. It turns out that the appearance of emotional tears is part of the work of the emergency response system of the human body. With the help of them, he seeks to wash extra hormones and balance the mood (more about this "My Planet" wrote in the article "Why, when a man is sad, he cries?").

Stress can be caused not only sad, but also joyful news. True, laugh to tears not easy. To do this, you need to use all the facial. If the crying person employs 43 face muscles, laughing – only 17, then for the reception of joy must earn all 60. Maybe therefore, people cry from joy much less often than burning.

Why tears

There are still tears of pity. They are considered the most salty. And all because when a person is experiencing this emotion, the thyroid gland begins to work hard. As a result, the amplitude of the signals increases in the cortex of the brain, the adrenal glands function stronger, and the heart is reduced more often. All these processes resemble those who are experiencing the body during sports.

By the way, so sweat also has a salty taste. When a person cries from joy, these processes are not launched and therefore tears of happiness are not so salt.

What is the composition of the tears from the actors sobbing from the TV screens? Another. After all, such tears are not caused by emotions, but "by request". Therefore, it contains less protein than emotional, and more reminiscent of their composition basal and reflex.

You might also enjoy:

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.

*

code