Sunrise Hotel Sharm 3 *
Hotel Sunrise Hotel Sharm 3 * Located 15 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, Maama Bay Bay is stunning – 6 km, to the old town – 3 km.
Hotel Sunrise Hotel Sharm opened in 1998, the last restoration was carried out in 2006. The hotel is located in a two-story building of the classic oriental type.
Hotel guests attend Favanes Beaches and El Fanar. There are corals and pontoon on the beach. For rest, it is recommended to wear special shoes. Accessories (umbrellas, lounge chairs and other) are available for tourists for free.
It offers guests – 108 Comfortable Rooms: 94 Rooms of Standard Type (2 Guest Capacity, Area 25 KV.M.).
Photos I Reviews of the hotel Sunrise Hotel Sharm From tourists, read and watch on this page on the right. You can also help with choosing other travelers, leaving the results of your trip your own review on the hotel, tour operator or airline.
In a hotel:
- Food:The hotel’s restaurant serves vacationers international and oriental cuisine. In bars – Cool Drinks, Alcohol (Wines, Cocktails, Strong Drinks, including local production), snacks (cold and hot). Eastern cafe works where you can smoke a delicious hookah.
- Pools:Outdoor pool with clean not chlorinated water.
- Service: Currency exchange point. Laundry service. Paid Safe at Reception. Consultation staff of the reception on any subject associated with the journey. Engaging personnel. Works shop where you can buy curious souvenirs. Cafe-Internet. Evening animation programs.
- Children:Swimming in the pool. Cot in the room – of necessity.
- Sport / Health:Modern equipped gym. Large tennis court. Daeving Center. Rental billiard tables. Diving with mask (hire).
In the rooms:
Bathroom with a hairdryer (issued free of charge at the reception), a paid minibar, a paid safe in the room, individually controlled air conditioning. Satellite TV with our Channel. International telephone. On the floor – Ceramics tiles. Each room – Beautiful spacious balcony. Cleaning is held daily, bed linen change and towels – twice a week.