Ston Palace 4 *
Hotel Ston Palace 5 * Included in the Stone Hotel Group. Located 45 km from the airport, 10 km from the center of Side and 13 km from the center of Manavgat. The hotel has picturesque gardens, fabulous atmosphere and upscale service. This is an excellent choice for luxury connoisseurs and comfort.
Ston Palace was built in 1998, the total area of 30,000 m2, the last restoration of this hotel was made in 2002. Hotel Ston Palace consists of seven 4- and 5-storey buildings. Hotel 362 rooms: family rooms, standard rooms, triple rooms, disabled rooms. All rooms are decorated in a sophisticated modern style.
The hotel has its own sandy beach. On the beach, guests are offered umbrellas, chaise lounges – free, mattresses for an additional fee.
Photos I Reviews of the hotel Ston Palace, Left by tourists, read and watch on this page on the right. Here you can help other travelers, leaving the results of your trip your own review on the hotel, tour operator or airline
The hotel has:
- Food: Main Restaurant, Restaurant A La Carte, 5 bars.
- Pools: 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool, 2 children’s pools.
- Service: shopping row, doctor office, currency exchange, hairdresser, laundry, car rental, parking, TV-room, 2 conference rooms.
- Children: kindergarten, playground, kids club, junior club (8–12 years old), mini club (4–7 years old), nanny (charge).
- Sport / Health: Turkish bath, 2 Water slides, sauna, gym,
- Aerobics, Show Programs, Volleyball on the beach, Disco (Drinks for a fee),
- Table Tennis, Tennis Court with Hard Coating (Day), Darts, Jacuzzi (for extra.fee), massage (for extra.fee), rental of tennis rackets and balls (for extra.fee), billiards (for extra.fee), slot machines (for extra.fee), water sports on the beach (for extra.fee).
In the rooms:
central air conditioning, bath, telephone, hairdryer, mini-bar TV (our channel), (water and mineral water, free), balcony, safe (in room, fee), gender – Carpet in the bedroom and ceramic tiles in the corridor, change of bed linen 3 times a week, change towels every day.