Sanafir Village 3 *
Hotel Sanafir Village 3 * It is located at a distance of 9 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, in the central part of Naama Bay Bay.
Hotel Sanafir Village is an original building in oriental architectural style.
Hotel guests enjoy the beaches of the hotel Tirans and the hotel. Visiting the beach is paid additionally. The cost of recreation accessories is included in the cost of using the beach. Beaches with pure crumbbed sand.
For expensive guests – 68 rooms of standard type (4 guest capacity), 22 type numbers «apartments» (with two bedrooms, Hall, American-type kitchen and bathroom).
Photos I Reviews of Sanafir Village Hotel From tourists, read and watch on this page on the right. You can also help other travelers, leaving the results of your trip your own review for the hotel, tour operator or airline.
In a hotel:
- Food:There are 4 restaurants in different types with a variety of menu. In the main restaurant you can have a delicious breakfast (system «Buffet»). Also the attention of guests are offered Italian dishes, Lebanese menu, Fish. In 8 bars and cafes – Many snacks, juices, alcoholic and soft drinks (there is a beer bar, a bar located on a spacious terrace, a bar near the pool, a dance disco bar, an Egyptian type awning, 3 bars located on the roof).
- Pools:Fresh-air pool with jacuzzi, waterfalls (2 pcs.). There are heated.
- Service: Evening disco. Cafe-Internet. Currency exchange point at the reception (current course). A small zoo in which rare exotic birds live. Laundry. Entertainment shows are held daily. Consultation of reception staff. English-speaking staff.
- Children:Swimming in the pool. Visiting Zoo.
- Sport / Health:Visit the diving center «Camel» (the most popular center at the resort). Services of an experienced masseur. Billiards game. Calling a doctor in the room.
In the rooms:
Individual Control Air Conditioning, Satellite TV, Compact Refrigerator, International Telephone, Bath or Shower with toiletries, Free Safety Deposit Box. Room cleaning is carried out daily, bed linen and towels – systematically.