How to save good well-being during airfare?
We live in the era of the mass movement of people from one part of the planet to another. More and more tourists choose a plane for quick and safe achievement of the right destination. At the moment, modern airlines offer their passengers comfortable and pleasant conditions for the stay aboard. But this does not mean that everyone is well tolerated.
In general, the journey of the aircraft does not have contraindications. Even the elderly and people with disabilities can take advantage of airlines. However, if you have serious health problems, you need to more accommodively approach the choice of suitable travel transport. In this case, do not forget to consult with your family doctor and get its permission.
What kind Problems with health maybe CallB reason for concern?
- TGV (deep veins thrombosis)
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Acute infectious disease
- Asthmy exacerbation
- Increased intracranial pressure
- Myocardial infarction or stroke
Flights after transferred diseases
It should be refracted from flights after a stroke. Aerospace Medical Association recommends flying only 2 weeks after stroke or no earlier than 3 days only in case of emergency.
For people with high arterial pressure, the airfare also has negative consequences, such as fatigue, criminalization of consciousness and dizziness. Lifting up a height of several thousand meters, passengers can rise pressure, and the flow of oxygen into the blood becomes extremely critical.
During a long flight, the human body is in a fixed state, blood circulation is disturbed in the lower limbs, which leads to the formation of blood clots in the veins. Deep veins thrombosis can be a contraindication to travel by plane as cases of lethal exit on board are known.
Patients who have moved operation are not recommended to fly within two weeks due to the possible breaking of postoperative seams. Risks are increasing if the operation is made below the belt. Depending on the complexity of surgical intervention, the timing, after which the doctor permits to fly. For example, after a simple operation on cataracts or colonoscopy, you can travel by plane after 1-2 days, and 6 weeks after an operation related to the discontinuation of the mesh eye shell. In any case, consult your attending physician, you should fly or better take advantage of another type of transport.
Flight during pregnancy
Pregnant women are allowed to fly to the first and second trimesters, but prohibited for 36 weeks, due to the threat of premature birth. Many airlines simply will not be allowed a woman on a large gestation. In the threat of miscarriage, you need to refrain from flights to the first trimester when the risk is very high. If a pregnant woman has a risk of thrombosis, a long journey (more than five hours) can harm her.
The center of obstetrics and gynecology is still recommended not to fly after 37 weeks. Women waiting for twins should not fly after 32 weeks. In case of extreme necessity, get permission for the flight at your gynecologist.
Several tips for future mothers:
- Purchase places with the most sufficient space for your abdomen and legs (to be able to straighten them and prevent foot swelling after flight).
- It is recommended to sit next to the aircraft wing for a smoother flight.
- It is believed that during early flights the aircraft is less susceptible to turbulence.
Take care of the ears
The state of the health of passengers, sharply responding to pressure drops during flights, may worsen, and chronic diseases to exacerbate. Much depends on the severity of the state. In some cases, a person feels a small discomfort, and in other severe pain and even the rupture of the eardrum. If at the moment you have experienced diseases associated with the ears, the flight is better to cancel, until the moment when you are fully healthy.
Even completely healthy people feel pain in the ears. With an increase in the pressure in the nose, the swelling occurs, which overlaps Evstachyev pipe. As a result, the ringing in the ears hears and, in the worst case, the loss of hearing.
To the flight did not give you painful sensations, take advantage of the following tips:
- Drink your ear with a medicine to open the auditory tube, then the discharges in pressure will be less noticeable.
- Take anti-allergic tablets, use the anti-ebony spray or syrup. This will help reduce salivation.
- Chewing gum or lollipop will help get rid of pain. Chewable and sucking movements are eliminated from the absence of ears and regulate pressure.
- Use deep breathing techniques. Breathe deeply, and then slowly exhale through the nose squeezed with hand, while the mouth is kept closed. This technique especially helps when the plane goes to land.
- Buy arrogants for the ears and use them during a runny nose. They will also help get rid of uncomfortable sensations throughout the flight.
Useful tips, how not to get into the plane
- Accept aspirin or any other medicine for blood dilution and reducing the risk of thrombosis.
- During the flight, the passenger loses a certain amount of water, also on board a very dry air. Therefore, to prevent dehydration, drink enough water, but at the same time refrain from sweet drinks, alcohol and coffee.
- To improve blood circulation, periodically massage the shin.
- Carry compressor stockings to reduce the risk of vehicle thrombosis.
- Take care that clothes are not too tight and cramped.
- Select the seat next to the passage to be able to go from time to time. Loading during the flight causes a detect foot. Physical activity will help to avoid stoles and the occurrence of thrombas.
Listen to our advice, and then the journey will only give positive memories.