How to place a visa
There is a single reference to which airlines are guided by. In order not to fall into unpleasant situations before planning the route, it is recommended to be guided by them. It is called Timatik.
Also check if a visa needs, you can.
How it works?
We introduce the data: citizenship, from where and where the flight is made, and, if there is a transit state.
In order not to spend a lot of time on the search for visa-free states, Mishka.Travel resembles a list of visa-free countries for citizens of the our Federation.
Most visas are the easiest way to get on their own, for this you need to collect documents and come to the visa center or the consular department of the Embassy.
What is Schengen?
Schengen visa called a visa that the Consulate of the country signing the Schengen Agreement was issued. June 14, 1985. In the castle of Schengen in the Grand Duch of Luxembourg, an agreement was signed on the abolition of border control between European countries. Initially, it was Germany, France and the Benilux Countries.
Countries included in Schengen can be divided by the complexity of obtaining:
1. A group of countries requiring the highest number of documents or special conditions (for example, the hotel’s prepayment). These include Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia.
The most common type of visa, which is issued by Schengen countries for short-term stay in their countries – these are visas like. Such visas are eligible for entry and staying on the territory of Schengen countries up to 90 days at the same time or for a certain number of trips for a period not exceeding six months. Regardless of travel purposes (guest, tourist, business, sports, cultural) you will receive a visa of this type.
Schengen visas myths
Example: You are flying KLM airlines to Spain through Amsterdam, in this case the stamps will stand Netherlands, but the visa must be done by Spanish, since the airport in Amsterdam is only transit.
Another example: you fly through Lufthansa’s Frankfurt to Berlin, from where the train leave for Prague, where they spend your vacation, – the visa will need to do Czech.
If you are traveling in Europe, and travel route is: Latvia (3 nights) – Italy (6 nights) – Spain (5 nights) – Germany (1 night). What then? Visa in this case is the Italian.
Remember: The visa must be issued by the consulate of the country in which you will spend more nights.
If the number of nights is equally, then a visa must be made by the country where you cross the border.
Example: Germany (5 nights), France (5 nights), Austria (5 nights) – the visa is necessary German.
2. Cannot be traveled to other countries
Having a Schengen visa, you can visit almost all countries in Europe. There are no boundaries between countries! At airports on intra-terrain control flights, there is also no. This is used by many ours, receiving Spanish visas, travel throughout Europe. However, do not forget that the last word on the border remains behind the border book. It is he who makes a decision to enter the country, and if you want to use a visa is not for the appointment, be prepared to prove on the border that you are going to visit Spain on the border, but not just Germany (suitable hotel hotel and tickets).
3. Some visas are very difficult to get
If all the documents are in order, there are no problems. Myths pro "young and beautiful", "unmarried", "you have a bad job" inflated travel agencies to justify in front of their sins. Especially mixed by such myths from girls from travel agencies that have never done visas themselves, but only occasionally transferred documents to the tour operator.
Yes, there are more complex visas in obtaining. The most complex visas for obtaining are considered to be visas of Germany, Austria, Denmark, Luxembourg, Belgium.
Italians, Spaniards, the French made a relaxation, issuing multivisions from six months to two or more. Especially they are generous if you request a repeated visa for two years.
The most important thing when applying for a visa – carefully read the list of necessary documents on the website of the visa center or the embassy of the country where you are going. Having on the hands of the entire package of documents, you will provide a visa with the greatest probability. Answer all questions honestly, do not julit, do not let me doubt your tourist plans.
- Visa documents are submitted at the consulate or through the official visa center;
- Documents on a visa can be submitted independently through an accredited agency or through a travel agency by proxy (personal presence is necessary if you have not yet handed fingerprints);
- a visa can be issued no earlier than 90 days before the entry;
- The visa is usually drawn up within 3-5 business days, urgently can be issued in 1-3 days;
- fingerprints need to take every 5 years, this is done directly when submitting documents.
- Questionnaire (in some consulates online);
- passport (valid 90 days after returning from the trip) and copies of pages with visas;
- Photos (usually 3.5 to 4.5 on a bright or gray background, face 70-80%);
- Medical insurance for 30,000 euros, valid on the territory of the entire Schengen Union;
- Invitation or reservation (voucher) of accommodation (some consulates are asking a prepaid hotel);
- travel tickets for the vehicle for entry and departure (air, railway, bus, if you are going by car – rights and certificate of ownership);
- certificate from work or place of study;
- certificate from the bank about the availability of funds;
- Copy of our passport.
Consular and service fee are paid in cash or card when serving, sometimes through the bank.
Having in the hands of multivitz, you can visit without national visas such countries like Romania, Cyprus, Croatia, Bulgaria.
For convenience of traveling, it is always good to have an open Schengen Multivagu. This will make it easy to plan future trips, independent of consular bureaucratic wires: buy tickets during the sale of airlines or fly on burning tours.
Sometimes Schengen’s country give national visas or a visa with a restriction in movement, especially often, it happens to the Spaniards.
What visas are more difficult, and what are easier?
A visa-free transit
Transit – pass through the country in when following from the country and in the country b. Entrance from one and departure to the same country transit is not.
The final decision on admission to the country receives a border guard
If you live in Perm, then make Shengen easier. Having extensive experience in visa issues, we will help with the design of any Schengen visa.