How to make a Polish visa for Euro 2012 on a simplified scheme
1. Printout Printscreen Pages with tickets, as well as Printscreen from there with personal data
2. Passport and copy of the main page of the passport. If there were Schengen visas, then copies of pages with visas.
3. Two photos of 3.5 to 4.5 on a white background "on Schengen", face 70-80%, photos without oval and corners.
4. Medical insurance, operating in the territory of the Schengen space on the insurance amount of 30 thousand euros. Made on the number of days of stay in Schengen.
5. If there are tickets and housing reservation – attach. If not, then nothing needs.
6. Collection of 35 euros (not in rubles, but in euros!), banknotes must not be mint, not torn.
7. Questionnaire, filled here: https: // Secure.E-konsulat.GOV.PL /
How to apply for a visa
1. Come to the consulate and take the queue (b. Tishinsky per., 1, Moscow). Most likely you will be the 50s, or 70s. And there will be people in front of you that they did not have time to pass the documents yesterday.
2. Hours in 12-13 you will get into the building, stand in the queue in the cashier, then the queue for feeding. 2-3 hours are submitting documents.
3. If everything went successfully, then after 7 days you can pick up a visa.
If you live in the Perm Territory, we can submit documents to a Polish visa, for communication, please go to the section "Visas in Perm".