How to assemble a first-aid kit on a journey?
It’s no secret that going with the journey should not forget about the first aid kit. But what medications need to be taken? Today we will tell you the answer to this question.
To begin with, you will get acquainted with the main principles of drawing a first-aid kit:
- The first-aid kit must match the age of travelers. For children there will be some medicines, for adults others, for the elderly &# 8211; Third.
- In addition to the mandatory minimum, we still tell you today, you must have medicines with you that meet your health condition. If you have chronic diseases, be sure to take with you medicines prescribed by the doctor. The same applies to allergies and those who have pressure drops or a heart shawl. Please note that these drugs may be restricted on import and export.
- Collecting a first-aid kit for tourist, remember the characteristics of the country and the methods of your pastime.
This list does not depend on the country of age or other factors. Choose the drugs that you usually take, you should not take an unfamiliar drug on the trip.
- Package: Nos-Pa, Ketanov, Pentalgin, Analgin, Baratgin&# 8230;
- Antipyretic: paracetamol, ibuprofen
- With stomach disorder: Smacks, mezim, activated carbon
- Allergy: Antihistamines, such as Suprastin, Tueva or Claritine
- From colds: Coldrex, Institute, Anti Flu and T.NS. Choose that drug that helps you. It is possible in Egypt, at a temperature of +40.
- Dressing material: bandage, plaster
- Antiseptics: iodine, green
From each section, take one or two drugs. You should not take 10 types of anesthetic or antipyretic.
We now turn to private events.
What else to put in the first-aid kit for travel?
If you go, for example, to Europe and Planning to make long walks, Follow the large number of patches.
Most often, tourists rub wet corners, special plasters are sold in pharmacies in pharmacies. We also advise you to bring a small bottle of antiseptic, for example, Miramistina or chlorhexidine, in case the corn burst to disinfect the wreck.
If you erased your feet into the blood, then it is too late to use the plaster from the corners, you should have an ordinary bactericidal plaster. The composition of the plastering from corns includes active substances that can irritate the open wound.
With long walks, special creams and gels for legs will not hurt, which are used to treat varicose varicose and edema. For example, heparin or its more popular analogue of Lioton.
If all this happens in Asia, then in the first aid kit it is necessary to put a little more than usual, funds for the struggle and prevention of the stomach disorder.
In addition, take more antiseptics, in addition to the already mentioned chlorhexidine or mirograms, in stores and pharmacies you can buy antiseptic hand gels. Use them every time when leaving public transport and before eating.
When traveling to exotic countries Do not forget to take something from allergies. Never know how the body behaves, having tried an inrogen fruit.
First aid kit at sea
If your journey is connected with Long finding in the sun, Do not forget about the cream before and after the tan. In addition, be sure to take a remedy for solar burns, such as panthenol or cream &# 8220; Rescuer&# 8221;.
Even if your goal is to fly from the holiday of beautiful chocolate color, capture with you at least a small tube of cream with SPF 30-50, in case the sun has to be longer than usual. For example, during an excursion. It is convenient to smear with this cream nose and shoulders, they burn first.
Often the solar burn is accompanied by rashes on the body, in this case you will help you antihistamines that should be in the first-aid kit, regardless of the purpose and place of your journey.
If you Planning to lead an active lifestyle, ride snowboarding or skiing, then take a little more dressing material. Do not forget about the elastic bandage and means to help with tensile muscles and ligaments &# 8211; Anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics, it can be sprays, ointments, gels or patches.
If you specifies or Planned a long marine walk, Put in the first-aid kit for traveling tools from the tech, for example &# 8220; Avia-Sea&# 8221; or his analogs.
For travelers who prefer abroad immense expanses of our homeland, we advise you to take a remedy for insect bites. This primarily concerns those who plan to make long walks through the forest, pliers are very insidious insects!
What not exactly take?
Any potent drugs, especially those that contain narcotic substances in the first-aid kit are not needed. Abuse and antibiotics. Only a doctor should appoint them, depending on the individual characteristics and type of microorganisms, caused.
Also do not take with me medications from malaria. First, these drugs have a huge list of contraindications and side effects. Secondly, malaria disease is rather serious and self-medicated should not be engaged. Your task in this situation &# 8211; as soon as possible consult a doctor. Local preparations will help overcome malaria much faster than bought at home.
How to carry a first-aid kit for tourist?
In the aircraft cabin, she is unlikely to be needed. If you fly with luggage, then pack the first-aid kit for traveling in a suitcase. But if you need to regularly take any drugs, they need to take them.
Hand baggage medication You can carry, but you need to keep in mind two points:
1. If you are driving several packages of the same drug, then take a certificate with a recipe.
2. Remember the restriction on the liquid (cream and gel including) &# 8211; Each container must be no more than 100 ml., Total allowed to take up to 10 such containers, a total volume of no more than 1 liter.
All fluids must be put in a separate transparent package on the castle:
If you have any chronic disease, requiring regular reception of liquid preparations, then the restrictions on the fluid is not concerned. Just do not forget to take a certificate with you translated into English (if you travel abroad).
Most airlines prohibits transport mercury sieves. For travel, buy an electronic analog.
Also do not take into manual sting and scissors. Although some airlines are allowed to carry knives and scissors with a blade to 6 cm, you should not risk, they are very often taken.