How do I know if the plane has landed?
Plan to meet someone at the airport, or simply interested in how flew your friends and family? Learn simple flight status.
If you are in the airport, then just go to the flying display and browse. As soon as the plane landed, will appear on the scoreboard &# 8220; Arrived&# 8221;.
A little more difficult for those who are abroad and know bad English. Here is a small glossary to help you:
- Expected 13:20 &# 8211; Arrival Departure expected at 13:20
- Arrived 09:24 &# 8211; flight arrived at 09:24
- Landed at 10:00 &# 8211; flight arrived at 10:00
- Bags arriving &# 8211; flight has arrived, there is baggage claim.
- Delayed -reys delayed
- On Time &# 8211; flight has not arrived yet, but is expected to arrive on time
- Cancelled &# 8211; Flight canceled
If you’re on the road or at home, but you have access to the Internet, flight status can be found at the airport.
As a rule, board flights is located on the main page of the site, at least in the section &# 8220; Scoreboard flights&# 8221; or &# 8220; The online scoreboard&# 8221;.
On the websites of the foreign airports of this section may be:
- Flight Information
- Departures &# 8211; if you need to find out whether the plane took off
To quickly get information about the status of the flight and see if the plane landed, you can use the service Yandex . Schedules .
To do this in the search box is enough to enter &# 8220; the name of the airport board +&# 8221; and you are right on the results page, get the information you need:
If you own a smartphone, then you have a large selection of apps for your phone, which allows not only to track the flight status in real time, but its location at the moment.