Finland. Santa Claus. National Park Repovees and Shalash Ilyich.
The last part of a single travel report by car for Northskap. In this large series, covering at once three days, we will visit you at Santa Claus in his official residence in Lapland. Visit Popular National Park Repovasy, located in Southeast Finland and go back to Russia.
The last night will take place on the beautiful coast of the Gulf of Finland in the village of Repino, and the last attraction was Chalash, in which Ilyich hid from the police in 1917. No matter how sad, but it all ends and can only get to the house in Moscow.
See this video:
– Do you need to plan travel or go spontaneously?
– Santa Claus village. Is there life here in September?
– How to get to the reception to Santa? How much is it?
– Swan vote. Beautiful lake at the road.
– Deer on the roads of Finland – 4000 accidents per year.
– Overnight in Guest House in Julia in Kayani.
– Road in Repoveses. Prices for gasoline in Finland.
– Repovees National Park. Last Highing.
– Supervisory Tower MustalamminVuori.
– Repovems from the air. Shooting with drone.
– Return to Russia. Border for 27 minutes.
– Hotel Repeinskaya. Features of national hospitality.
– The Gulf of Finland. Resort and Sandy Beach in Repino.
– Museum of Lenin Shalash in Railing.
– From Peter to Moscow.
– I’m at home. Travel ended.