Finland. Canyon Oulana. Silent people. First deer. Scandinavian not / melancholy. Part 3.
Travel by car in Finland enters the active phase. Today — The first full day spent from dawn to sunset in the country of endless lakes and forests. I have another big jerk north in the direction of Cape Northskap — Almost 700 kilometers.
At the same time, I have time to be in the Finnish wilderness, in a strange and frightening place with dozens of silent figures of people a la zombie, get confused a little and understand the device of Finnish gas stations, meet the first deer, ride there – back to the road under construction to the Owulan National Park and At sunset go to 1.5-hour Trekking to look at the Canyon. I finish the day already in Lapland 4-hour march to Ivalo on dark, empty and narrow Finnish roads, for which wild animals from hares to deer…
See this video:
– Morning in Camping in Ristiyatiyarvi: Cleaning and walking to Lake Ilyarvi
– Filling in Finland: how to use automatic gas station
– Quiet People Reio Kela in Finnish Province Suomussalmi
– First meeting with deer
– Road Repair in Visit Center National Park Owlans
– Oulan Canyon: Trekking at sunset. I’ll have time to return to darkness?
– The intersection of the polar circle and the night raid in Lapland in Ivalo
– Wild animals jump on the road. Nor zgi is not visible.
– Arrival in Camping in Ivalo